Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Reading Semester 1, silahkan pelajari contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 9 SMP bab reading. Contoh soal bahasa inggris lainnya silahkan dapat adik dapatkan di website ini.
How to Install CD-ROM 1. Turn off your computer and unplug power cord from power outlet.
2. Carefully remove the computer cover.
3. Set the Master/Slave jumper on the rear panel of drive. (To get best results, we
strongly suggest that you connect your device to the Secondary IDE port as the
4. Connect the IDE cable to the drive.
5. Connect the 4-pole power cable to the drive.
6. Connect the audio cable (if applicable).
7. Carefully slide the drive into the empty bay and mount it. Then replace the
8. Plug your computer back to power outlet and then turn the power on.
1. The text above shows us how to ….
a. unpack CD-ROM
b. install the CD-ROM
c. uninstall CD-ROM
d. remove CD-ROM from our computer
2. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To explain how to install CD-ROM.
b. To tell the readers how to connect computers using CD-ROM.
c. To discuss the influence of CD-ROM on the computer work.
d. To measure the effectiveness of computer working with CD-ROM installed.
3. What should be done first before installing the CD-ROM?
a. Remove the computer cover.
b. Unplug all other devices first.
c. Turn off the computer and unplug the power cable.
d. Turn the computer on before installing CD-ROM.
4. What does the writer strongly recommend in order to get the best result of the CDROM installation?
a. That we remove the computer cover first.
b. That the computer should be turned off before installing CD-ROM.
c. That the CD-ROM is set as Master device in the Secondary IDE.
d. That CD-ROM is set as Master device in Primary IDE.
5. We have to connect the CD-ROM to the following types of cable EXCEPT ….
a. power cable
b. audio cable
c. IDE cable
d. monitor cable
6. What part of the CD-ROM should be set if you want to apply CD-ROM as Master or
a. Motherboard slot.
b. IDE slot.
c. Cable power.
d. Master/Slave Jumper.
7. “Connect the audio cable (if applicable).”
The sentence implies ….
a. You may not turn the computer on before connecting the cable
b. Your CD-ROM may not work properly if you do not connect the cable
c. It is not necessary to connect the cable if it is not valid
d. Reinstall the CD-ROM if you have not connected the cable
8. “Connect the IDE cable to the drive.”
The word drive in the sentence refers to ….
9. “Carefully slide the drive into the empty bay and mount it.”
The word bay in the sentence is similar in meaning to ….
10.Plug your computer back to power outlet and then turn the power on.
The word outlet in the sentence is similar in meaning to ….